Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
In this podcast I discuss how the life changing, business building principles of persistence and consistency are not only crucial for success, but necessary learning curves we must endure.
We have all heard the phrase “three feet from gold” before and this typically relates to the one who quit to soon. Who’s success was i because they caved in to the temptation of quitting. Often times people quit, not because they are tired, but because they lose focus, interest, confidence and faith in the direction they are headed.
Slow sales this week. Too many objections. Too much opposition.
We begin wondering, is this right for me? Am I meant for this?
We lose our ability to be persistent based on the intangibles we can not see, but are certain are there.
This podcast will reveal how you know when you are on the right path, why to persist through the thickets of opposition, what these seasons of persistence are meant to teach us and when persistence finally takes a step aside and allows your consistency to ease on through to the promise land.
Don’t miss the invaluable metaphor our mentor shared with my partner Steve and I about how a few clicks can change the course of your success for the worst and how to make sure the persistent path you are on is the path that leads to your ultimate destination.
Here is what you will learn on this podcast
- What Success Even Is and How Do We “Get It”?
- How Persistence and Consistency Play A Crucial Role To Our Overall Business Strategy.
- What Would Happen is You Stayed on Your Current Path?
- How A Few Small Tweaks Make The BIGGEST Difference Over Time.
- What Persistent People Do and Why They Do It.
- When Does It Stop Being So Hard and When The Momentum Picks Up.
- How We Built The Ultimate Business Lead Generation Process With Incredible Persistence and Consistency THAT DOESN’T REQUIRE US.
- What You Gain From Showing Up Every Day.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download